Monday, May 7, 2012

I arrived in Tokyo last night. I am reading The Game of Thrones book series, so the flight went by quickly. Using the Subway system with all of our luggage was a bit of a headache. I have a sore throat and I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse. We are going to see some temples today. I will start taking pics today. We tried to go to the hard rock cafe but it was closed until June for remodeling. The kids have a ton of energy but they make things fun. It is so hot in Okinawa, it didn't even occur to me that it would be any different here. Needless to say I am getting ready to go down stairs and by a jacket from the Exchange. Our hotel is lovely and its a military hotel so the pricing is super low. They charge according to your rank so the price would be much cheaper if I want to come back on my own on a later date. Well that's the update as of now. I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment