Friday, July 6, 2012

So my original intent for this Trip was to sit down and post what I did that day but that plan obviously did not work out. so I am gonna do a play by play. Tuesday we flew in. We got a little lost in the airport then trying to navigate are way through the subway system with all of our luggage was a little less than awesome. We were walking through shinjuku trying to find our hotel in the rain. Finally we decided to get a cab. Then we got to our hotel. WE HAVE THE SMALLEST ROOM KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!!! we just through our stuff down and laughed. Wednesday we went to a temple and a park that I cant remember the name of. Then we started our assent of Mt. Fuji. Climbing Mt. Fuji was the most physically difficult thing I have ever done in my life! We got to see the sunrise at the summit. It took my breath away. I will post pics later. My camera broke so my friend Kate has all of the photos. Thursday we came down the mountain. I fell like 100 times! I tried to slide down some rocks on my butt and ripped my jeans. The funny thing is that I didn't notice right away so it kept getting worst until my whole backside was revealed. At least I was wearing cute underwear. lol Today is Friday! We went to went to the New Sanno to ship our walking sticks back home then we went to the Temple. We went to this really pretty park. We had lunch at this vegan place then we had tea at this cute little shop. Now we are at the hotel getting all dolled up. We are going to Shibuya then Rappongi. Probably gonna get sushi for dinner. Tomorrow is Disneyland!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious how Japan's D-land differs from the one in Anaheim. I can't imagine how locals would relate to a turn of the century Main Street - or Frontierland!

    ReplyDelete