Saturday, March 31, 2012

I don't have any cool pics or videos to post right now. I am going to Tokyo and Kyoto in may. So I should have lots of stuff to post then. I want to go back in July to climb Mt. Fuji. I am doing a run tomorrow morning. I wish I could do the half marathon but I am not there yet. I got airman of the quarter for my squadron. Hopefully I will get below the zone and make rank six months early. Then maybe my package for ASCP will be accepted and I can go back to school then commission. I would end up serving for an extra two years but I would be getting paid a lot more and I would be able to finish school in the states without having to worry about deploying in the middle of it all.

I wish the weather was a little better. During the work week it is gorgeous then the weekend comes and it rains. I just want to go to the beach and get some sun. I saw Hunger Games today. Pretty good movie I hope they make a sequel. It made me want to read the books.

1 comment:

  1. Having trouble commenting this time. Google keeps deleting my message so you may get repeats.

    ...Anyway, we're happy you have so many opportunities! Your goals are worth pursuing and you'll be fortunate to achieve them. To be successful, just "connect the dots" as Steve Jobs said. GF

    ReplyDelete